- Completed applications are due 3/25/2019. Please send your completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name and "AI4ALL Applicant" in the subject line.
- Recommendation letters are due 4/1/2019. You will enter the email of your letter writer on the application form, and we will contact them after you submit your application. It is strongly recommended that you contact your letter write ahead of time to make sure that their letter arrives on time.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out 4/20/2019.
- If you are accepted, you will have one week to confirm your intent to attend.
Students must be in 9-11th at the time of application.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have an interest in AI (no previous AI background is required).
- Have an interest in biology or medicine.
- Have leadership skills and the potential to make broader impact.
- Be passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse environment.
- A school transcript or grade report — unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Provide the most recent year of grades.
- Recommendation letter — on the application, you will be able to list the contact information of your recommendation letter writer. We will contact them after you submit your application. Required information: write full name, email address, phone number
The program is free for the students.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com